Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reflection of God's Love

Last night was quite special as my husband arrived home from spending time with his mom in Texas. Larry's mom is fighting cancer and being prepped for a bone marrow transplant. I am simply amazed at how God works in mysterious ways. Despite the nastiness of the disease, God has used cancer to win my mother-in-law's heart. I look at how cancer has changed her, not for the worse, but it has changed her life from the inside-out and she has become a beautiful reflection of God's love. We are standing in faith for a miracle for her and know that what seems to man to be impossible, with God....All things are possible! I am spending the rest of the day today working on my message for EMwomen tonight. Don’t miss Chapter Four of The Ultimate 180 Financial Freedom Plan at www.emwomen.com .

No comments: